Beautoin provides this privacy notice to explain how and why we may collect, store, use, and/or share your information, such as when you:
- You can access this privacy notice on any website of ours that links to https://beautoin.com/
- We invite you to engage with us in other related ways, such as through sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Understanding your privacy rights and choices begins with reading this privacy notice. Please do not use our Services if you disagree with our policies and practices. We can be contacted at https://beautoin.com/contact-us if you still have questions or concerns.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal data we collect from you
We gather personal data that you willingly share with us when you sign up for our Services, show interest in learning more about us or our offerings, engage in activities on the Services, or reach out to us in any other way.
Information You Supply. The type of personal data we gather is influenced by your dealings with us and our Services, your selections, and the services and features you utilise. The kinds of personal data we may collect are as follows:
- Full name
- email address
- Postal address
- billing address
Sensitive Information. We do not process sensitive information.
Payment Information. Beautoin does not access, observe, retain, or handle payment information. The payment processor and gateway securely manage these transactions.
Registration via Social Media Accounts. You can sign up with us using your social media account credentials, such as Facebook, Twitter, or other platforms. If you opt for this registration method, we will gather the information outlined in the section titled ‘OUR APPROACH TO YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS’ further below.
Every piece of personal information you submit to us should be authentic, complete, and accurate, and you must inform us about any changes to this information.
Data Collected Automatically
We automatically gather specific data when you visit, utilize, or navigate the Services. This data doesn’t disclose your personal identity (such as your name or contact details) but can encompass information about your device and usage, like your IP address, browser and device specifics, operating system, language preferences, URLs you came from, device name, nation, location, details on your usage and timing of our Services, and other technical data. This information is chiefly necessary for securing and operating our Services and our analytics and reporting objectives.
Like numerous other companies, we gather data via cookies and similar technologies.
The types of information we collect include:
- Log and Usage Information: This is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance data that our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services, and we record it in log files. The log data may vary based on your interactions with us. They may encompass your IP address, device details, browser type and settings, and information regarding your activities within the Services (for example, timestamps of your usage, viewed pages and files, searches, and other actions like the features you utilize) as well as device event data (such as system operations, error reports often termed as ‘crash dumps,’ and hardware configurations).
- Device Information: We gather data about your device, like your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices, to access the Services. This device data can include details based on the device type, like your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- OUR APPROACH TO PROCESSING YOUR DATA
We utilize your personal information for various purposes, depending on your interactions with our Services, such as:
- Account Setup and Management: To assist in creating and verifying your account and maintain its functionality, we process your information. This enables you to establish and access your account and keeps it operational.
- Handling User Queries and Support: Your information is processed to address your questions and resolve any issues you may encounter with the service we provide.
- Order Processing and Management: We use your information to process and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges conducted through the Services.
- Feedback Collection: We may use your information to solicit feedback and communicate with you about using our Services.
- Marketing Communications: We process the personal information you provide for marketing purposes in line with your preferences. You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time (for more details, see the ‘YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS’ section below).
- LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
We must justify the legal bases for processing your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR. We rely on the following grounds to process your data:
- Consent: Your information is processed with your explicit consent for specific purposes. You can withdraw this consent at any time.
- Contractual Necessity: We process your personal information to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or responding to your requests before entering into a contract.
- Legitimate Interests: Your information is processed when deemed reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, provided these interests do not override your rights and freedoms. For instance, we may use your personal information for purposes like:
- Sending information about special offers and discounts on our products and services.
- Understanding user interaction with our products and services to enhance user experience.
- Legal Obligations: We may process your information when it’s necessary to comply with legal obligations, such as cooperating with law enforcement or regulatory bodies, asserting or defending our legal rights, or using your information as evidence in legal proceedings in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests: Your information may be processed when it is crucial to protect your vital interests or those of another person, especially in situations that threaten someone’s safety.
We may employ cookies and similar tracking mechanisms, such as web beacons and pixels, to access or store information.
- MANAGEMENT OF SOCIAL MEDIA LOGINS
Our Services allow registering and signing in using your social media account credentials from third-party platforms (like Facebook or Twitter). We receive specific profile information from your social media provider when you opt for this. The information we obtain may differ based on the provider but typically includes your name, email address, friends list, profile picture, and other details you choose to make public on such social media platforms.
- DURATION OF RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the objectives outlined in this privacy notice unless a more extended retention period is mandated or allowed by law (for instance, due to tax, accounting, or other legal requisites). All of the purposes mentioned in this notice will necessitate keeping your data for less than the duration you have an account with us.
In cases where we no longer have a legitimate business reason to process your personal information, we will proceed to either delete or anonymize it. If neither action is feasible (for example, if your personal data is stored in backup archives), we will securely store your personal information and separate it from further processing until its deletion is achievable.
- SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION
We have instituted suitable and reasonable technical and organizational security measures to safeguard the personal information we process. However, it’s essential to acknowledge that no method of electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology is entirely foolproof and 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot assure or guarantee absolute security against potential breaches by hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized entities who might defeat our security measures and unlawfully collect, access, steal, or alter your information.
We are committed to doing our utmost to protect your data, but the transmission of this information to and from our Services is done at your own risk. You are advised to use our services only within a secure environment to reduce security risks further.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION FROM MINORS
We do not intentionally collect data from or engage in marketing to individuals under 18 years of age. By utilizing our services, you affirm that you are either over 18 years old or the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to the minor’s use of the services. If we discover that we have gathered personal information from users under 18 years of age, we will deactivate the associated account and take appropriate steps to erase such data from our records promptly. If you are aware of any information we might have obtained from children under 18, please get in touch with us at https://beautoin.com/contact-us.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
In certain regions, like the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom, and Canada, you are granted specific rights under relevant data protection legislation. These rights may include (i) the right to request access to and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) the right to request correction or deletion of your data, (iii) the right to limit the processing of your personal information, and (iv) where applicable, the right to data portability. In some situations, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided in the section titled ‘HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?’ below.
We will review and respond to such requests following the applicable data protection laws.
Withdrawing Your Consent: If we process your personal information based on your consent, which can be either explicit or implied, depending on the relevant laws, you can withdraw this consent at any moment. You can do so by contacting us using the contact information in the section ‘HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?’ found below or by adjusting your preferences.
It’s important to note that withdrawing consent will not impact the legality of the processing before the withdrawal. Additionally, where permitted by law, it does not affect the processing of your personal information based on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Opting Out of Marketing and Promotional Communications: You can opt out of our marketing and promotional communications anytime. This can be done by clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails or by contacting us using the details in the ‘HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?’ section. Upon doing so, you will be removed from our marketing lists. However, we may still need to send you service-related communications that are essential for managing and using your account, handling service requests, or other non-marketing purposes.
Account Information Management
If at any time you wish to review or modify the information in your account or close your account, you have the following options:
- Access and update your user account by logging in to your account settings.
- Reach out to us using the provided contact information.
Should you request the termination of your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and remove your information from our active databases. However, we might retain some of your data in our records to prevent fraud, address problems, assist in any investigations, enforce our legal terms, and/or comply with legal obligations.
Managing Cookies and Similar Technologies: Web browsers typically accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can set your browser to either remove cookies or reject them. Please be aware that doing so might impact certain functionalities or services of our Services, as some features may rely on cookie data.
- DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURE SETTINGS
Most web browsers, along with some mobile operating systems and mobile applications, include a Do-Not-Track (‘DNT’) function or setting you can enable to indicate your privacy preference, signaling that you do not want your online browsing activities to be tracked or collected. There is yet to be a universal technological standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals. Due to this lack of a standardized approach, we currently do not respond to DNT browser signals or any other automated method communicating your choice not to be tracked online. Should a standard for online tracking be established that we must adhere to in the future, we will update you on this practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
- UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice occasionally. Any changes will be signified by an updated ‘Revised’ date, and the new version will take effect as soon as it becomes available. In the event of significant alterations to this notice, we may inform you by clearly posting an announcement of these changes or by directly sending you a notification. We recommend regularly reviewing this privacy notice to stay informed about how we are safeguarding your information.
- CONTACTING US REGARDING THIS NOTICE
If you have any inquiries or feedback about this notice, please contact us via email at https://beautoin.com/contact-us.
- REVIEWING, UPDATING, OR DELETING YOUR DATA
In accordance with the laws of your country, you may possess the right to access, modify, or delete the personal information we have collected from you. To exercise these rights and request a review, update, or deletion of your personal information, please visit https://beautoin.com/my-account.